Losing Touch

i just made an honest confession to a very boring person about how boring he was.
i might be losing touch of him.

i just made my friends spilled out their problems and they made me feel needed. tsk.
i hope i won't be losing touch of them. thank you.

i just forgot the phoniness of my fellow relatives, somehow i just realized that
i will never lose in touch with them.

i just shunned off the door from the China-land neighbour who has stinky habits and buttock, hence
i refuse to get in touch of her

i just remembered a disney character named Cruella Devilla
i start to think her best to be my alter ego
she is the skanky skinny witch who intends to slay the 101 Dalmatians' skin.
and i am the fabulous never-be-skinny who slays others' hearts
*laughing so hard until the voice echooooooed*.

i just had to mention my other  alter ego
introducing, Betty Suarez the ugly duckling yet pretty optimistic one.
*smiling to ears, showing off my fenced teeth*
my bang is perfectly blunt and it hang just above my eyebrows.

heh, i just bored you with absurdities of being alone in the room.
quick quick close the tab
sadly, i am not the one you're looking for.

wait, i am just talking rubbish, ain't i?
ok lah, final line. just to conclude,

i just realized my family had not called me for Eid's wish. demmit!

Comments

Aini Hanani said…
the same goes to me...
THESUPERMOON said…
the last line, is it?
haven't received any of their call, though. sedih. :(
nisa said…
adeh moon..haha..ko la kol diorng bkn diorng kol ko pg2 raya..ahha
THESUPERMOON said…
;p eh mestilah kena tunggu dorang yang call. (malas nak topup sebenarnya.anyway, ada ke patot petang semalam baru call.
little ain said…
happy eid. hehehe :)

just got back from KB.
Anonymous said…
it's cruella deville..i think. not devilla.


i like white. =)
THESUPERMOON said…
the name just popped up, and the la-la rhyme makes it sounds believable.

anyway, thank you. :)

Popular Posts