let me be me.

fuck, i hate you, mr. blogger! stealing my precious minutes just to upload that fucking post box? and now the euphoria of writing something nice and kind just went away.

rage rage rage.

so here is the thing that i intend to say to the people that i cannot say this straight to their face because these women are so innocent and green and warm-hearted by nature. i appreciate your kindness of giving me advice on 'weight issue' but i have no trouble of being happy in my own body. i love the extra bulge on my tummy while i sit, my asses are so comfy and meaty like the super comfy cushion, so glad that the pelvis bone doesn't come out from it and i love the roundness of my bosom, because unlike others i have boobs.

i am always what people see, the chubby moon. if i could change myself, shed these few kilos i would not be called as chubby moon, and i will just be the normal-sized-moon. oh God, everyone is different, and i love to be different. don't expect people to be similar, small, petite sized, skinny bone-lass, and dont expect the kilos can just vanish, poof, like i have the power of Merlin.

to be healthy does not mean that you have to score the 0-2 size. does not mean that you have to wear the S or XS size. what a moronic typical mind. i eat veggies. i love milk. i eat fishes more than chicken (at home). i don't eat at late of midnight, (usually before 8pm, exception for certain times). i drink almost 7 glasses of plan water daily. i rarely drink sugary cordial drinks. i use stairs and climb up the hill often and i am not a fat ass who finds it difficult in finding clothes in boutiques.

women are born to be irritating, annoying creature, and i am talking about me too. always care of what they look like, what they wear of, what to eat, what color compliments the skin tone, oh, come on! sometime we should just get loose, get wild, be crazy, and be happy in our own skin and body.

and now, i am starting to believe that i am fated to be in the same size, that catch extra attention for my bigger ass and i  love them. instead of being slim, skinny and lean, i make sure that i eat and live healthily. not that i give up of trying but i have to learn to accept the truth.

and the truth is always ugly.
the fact that i am always in this shape since i had my first menstruation.

i had enough of starving myself, and counting calories. let me be me, because i am cool with it.
[cool emoticon inserted]

Comments

little ain said…
yeayyyyy :)

love my super, chubby moon :)

i have boobs too by the way.

heeee~
THESUPERMOON said…
of course you have darling. ive seen those, and its real.

am i sound creepy? ;p

Popular Posts