oh, tomorrow!

the quote for today at my blog page is saying,

By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail (Benjamin Franklin)
oh, great! my big final examination is tomorrow.
oh, hell yeah! i had posted three posts  today.
oh, that's great! i am surely gonna survive, coming out alive from the exam hall tomorrow.
oh, yeah baby! i can smell the joyful moment of stress in that fucking freezing hall.

and tomorrow my friend,
 it's gonna be a legend -- oh wait for it, wait for it ----- dary! (Barney Stintson)

Comments

little ain said…
and i'm home reading your posts :)

good luck mooniey :)
Anonymous said…
Life should be great with pressure.
weird?
No, it is not.

*smile*

know what?
I miss those joyful moment.
Every single pain and hurt in the past turn me as who am I now; and I never regret.
wish you find the best curve of your life too.
All the best with your best then.

Gamabate friend

*smile*
Unknown said…
moon, good luck!! :)
chaiyok2!
THESUPERMOON said…
oh, big hug to all. aku keluar exam hall dgn bergaya, and i did that most of the time. haha, tak pon. but today's paper hao hao punya.

to anon, kind of know who you are, n so true, life without pressure is no fun :)

Popular Posts