you, me, you, are Yahoos.

it is not easy to be pure kind. i am well informed since i was in the cradle, to forget and forgive is another way of being merciful to others who did malign act. easy said than done, it is a hard thing to do.

to forget and to forgive are inseparable, almost impossible to do.

i have no trouble of forgiving people, although to the meanest person in my life, i'll always forgive him. to insist me to forget as if nothing has happened between me and you, you and mom, him and you, me and her, is redonkulous. not if you were gifted by numerous capacity of remembering petty issues.

do not expect me to be all nice and kind and if you think i did, it is only an act of pretentious. it is better to be choked of being phony rather than being brute and rude to others. sometimes i wish i could be more forgetful.

and to have a temporary amnesia would be beneficial to knot this vile thought down down in heart and straight goes to the colon, from go killing and destroying.

suck it all, girl, ( to me). accept the fact that your heart is contaminated by the vices of this entire universe and you my dear, are indeed a Yahoo by nature.

wait, aren't we all are Yahoos?

Comments

Popular Posts