joy and glee spirit

i am in the Glee fever. waiting for the next episode which will be aired this coming Wednesday, wohoo! can't wait for it. so it is actually a glee-week for me, because i steal a lot of lines from the series to be made as my status, such as


i don't know why you say goodbye i say hello, hello hello!
time be my friend and let me start again, 

or

suy un perdedor, i'm a loser baby, so why dont you kill me!


ha! it hits me sometimes. but to make this line as my status, i suppress the thought.
i know its lame, stealing lines and make it as yours. well people dont ask, i guess it is legal in a way.

for a week, i woke up having glee covered up songs hummed in my brain, it went on the whole day, the moment i spent times thinking in the ritual toilet visits, when i made my usual walk to the bus stops until the time when the lazy bum needs to get rest at night, i heard them singing in their usual lively spirit blessing my day. the song made me smiling and i feel content when the whole world seems to smile back to me :)

Comments

Popular Posts