pretty reckless, indeed!

i really hate myself to know that i am pretty reckless by nature. what i mean by nature, it is more than once it happened (the unfortunate series of my life) and no matter how hard i am trying to be vigilant its all end up as misery someday. heck. i am now in pain due to ankle injury and in pain of thinking on how to complete the shit-ASSignments. i loathe myself for keep delaying and time flies very fast, i know.fuck!

talking about me being very reckless, i slipped while i was descending the stairs and accidentally my right feet was not in the right position to support my body fat, and boom i fell. what i hate the most, this unfortunate series comes in season, which also means when the time has come i might fall/slip two-three times a week. shit as hell.

and now, yeah i am wasting my time, writing this whiny junk in my blog with hope that it could take away my pain. huhu, seriously i am in ache. i need not medicine but i need the attention. LOL, i guess, that is why im writing this down. lame-ass!

Comments

Unknown said…
i just wanna:

luagh!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

;P
THESUPERMOON said…
hahaha, aku pon nak gelakkan diri sendiri. penat la jatuh, jatuh cinta xpe laa jugak kan kan.
little ain said…
kesian my munniey. ikram ade bagitau, aku lupe nak mesej sebab mase tu handphone takde bateri, pastu lupe terus.

how's your ankle? selalu letak minyak panas. nanti aku gi sane, aku ajar care nak urut ankle eh.

p/s : jatuh cinta lagi penat laa.
THESUPERMOON said…
almost better. aku gagahkan diri, alah bisa tegal biasa. good idea, next sem mai taw!

haha, ain at least jatuh cinta makes you learn something out of it.

Popular Posts