i forget to be cool

i had a strange dream, and so i wake up with a strange feeling. and i did strange things today. been changing clothes over and over before i decided to put on baju kurung, and i chose to suit it with my pair of electric blue pumps which is the most uncomfortable shoes i have. bad choice when i have to use the bus to get back to hostel. so i received many eyes looking at me in incomprehensible manner. do i look like a clown or is it me who feel that way?

i stopped at the cafe to buy myself a brunch. so i waited at the Solihin cafe, patiently waiting for my turn in  a good manner, not rushing to place my order. felt like it was my first time that i didnt mind hungry girls cutting off my queue. its a strange kindness i had today. i brought along my fold-able tupperware as my first trial of trying to be green, and put it in my bag so that i wont be charged 30cent for the container. not that im being stingy but i support the green living, besides i am a committee for Kelab Alam Sekitar.

right when my turn has come, i had the urgency of checking my bag. so i did, and realized that i did not bring my purse, money, or coins, or any form of exchanging currency. jack-ass isn't it, and at that moment my mp3 played one of Eliza Doolittle's song, she sang straight to my eardrum 'i forget, i forget to be cool, cool cool',

yes, i forgot to bring my purse, instead i had a fold-able tupperware. isn't that cool? 

p/s: imagining myself eating in front of the lappy and be laughing while watching the Glee series that i intend to repeat.

Comments

little ain said…
hahahahaha sengal!! serius aku gelak nih.
THESUPERMOON said…
hahaha, it was plain stupid kan. sometimes when you have so much in your head, planing to do this and that, often it turned disaster.

Popular Posts