my good friend

oh my good, cute, charming, lovable, funny, thoughtful (and everything in between) girlfriend.

you are a good friend of mine, indeed you have been real nice to me although we barely spend time together but i know that you are a good one, a friend through thick and thin. as for making this relationship as warm as always we always contact with each other virtually because distance is the major obstacle that we faced but it is the price we have to pay for staying far away.

ok now my cuddling cutey dear friend, i would love to hear your motivational thought. seriously i'd love that.

and you know why?
because it is a happy-mood-booster for my day when i read yours.

instead of un-privatize the comment box why don't you hit my gmail inbox. or perhaps i could place a shoutbox at my blog, so u can drop your thoughts there. is it cool? are we cool?

dear ain, i have informed you these two suggestions through facebook but this post is merely a more-than-fun thing to blog about. hehe. don't get mad. it just that i am not ready to open up, to accept comments and criticism.  besides, i want to accentuate the element of surprise to the new readers. wanka!

ho ho ho ho ho
oh, i know it's lame!

whose gonna read this blog, anyway. ho ho ho. 

Comments

Popular Posts