awan nano nano #self talk 3

lelaki baik itu seperti awan.

a phrase i took from an Islamic article. yet it is interesting, metaphorically true. here in kl, i am longing for serenity, a day when i am still the stern munirah. the day, i wont give a shit of almost anything, the day to be me.

the person in me, is not me. still bitter but utterly weakened by love. love. love, the most talked topic in the universe. i can't believe i had fallen in love to a person that i am clearly aware of his meanness from the very first start. that man, i can list down thousands of his weakness but still pathetically missing him at this very moment. alas, i should let go of this. of this unresolved relationship between me and a man who has little faith in Islam. my strong view and my stern principled were dwindled when i met him, making me floating with imagination and temptation. love is blind, i was blinded.

but i learned the greatest lesson that opens up my mind, my heart to God's greatest power. between me and him, anything beastly tragic moment could happen, but there is a magical force that shuts down every window of evilness. the harder i try reaching him, the harder it takes just to hold the relationship longer. i schemed, plotted over my actions but it ended up just another misery. so here i am ranting and lamenting over this un-blossomed love. i have to admit, i had fallen in love, a free fall but unluckily i landed on the hard surface. but i am lucky to be blessed by critical mind that i deserve a better one, one who can lead me to a better way of living, one who puts his greatest pride in living Islamic way, one who will makes me closer to the creator.

sigh. i know i am strong, this experience is a piece of shit. unimportant to body but is significant to proceed the living.

oh well. oh, i do love hafiz awan nano!!

here's the link tho
http://www.iluvislam.com/tazkirah/remaja-a-cinta/4165-apabila-awan-baik-bercinta-.html

Comments

little ain said…
ohh muniey.

i wish. i wish that he'll change.

or

just let go so that God will send you someone else, someone better.

Ameeenn

Popular Posts