10

howdy!!!

1. typing this down at home, am blessed to be here with family. even grandmom is here with us.
2. found a new obsession in making my own work attire, tops and dresses. not literally sewing it on my own as i don't even know how to handle that machine. it's mom's work hard and my idea that make the it a success.
3. and now i am contemplating to sell it online. seriously, i have been raining by praises, asking me, wondering where i bought my tops. some sincerely suggest me to have my own label. hehe, a dream it is. lots more to do before i am able to make it real.
4. bought a whole bedroom set, that includes the bed, mattress, wardrobes and dressing table. with my own effort.
5. had just deactivated my fb account. i have no pleasure in it, off and away from it.
6. sadly, i had cancelled the plan to rock the cranberries concert. lots to pay. saving is the priority.
7. sometimes, i still think of him.
8. i remind myself everyday that i am super awesome girl in the universe.
9. starting to include prayer for future headless husband in daily solah. mom told, having a blessed marriage is not something you can get by luck, thus, start to dua' at this very moment.
10.

Comments

Unknown said…
awat kol x dapat.. fb deactivate. risau aku
nisa said…
nice one...but no 7 ???just get over him la..(haha..aku pndi ckp je..aku pon sme je pon)..ngeh2..

Popular Posts