tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree

let me be a normal girl who talks of things she loves, for tonight.

of course, i had some shopping for myself as sales are everywhere. surprisingly, i was not really tempted to buy anything at the mall, instead i bought myself books, speaking of which, i am somewhat regret that  i did so. because the book doesn't really catch my interest after i've read few chapters. but, lets not make a quick judgment, right.

so, move on. i just want to share of what i had bought, which were really great bargains.

i managed to buy myself a pair of loafers.  i used to frown to mom, whenever she insisted to buy penny loafers because it was so not in and so matronly. and i dont know which air had blown to my ears, seducing me to buy a tan chain loafers, which was really cheap and comfy too. so, i bought, and happily look forward to wear it tomorrow to the class. although, some might say no no to loafers or some might squint their eyes as they look at my feet. ah, who cares. i managed to get a pair of comfy loafers with good quality and name at ridiculous price. please, be jealous. :)

its my habit that i plan big for shopping, even before the money is in. i just loved the idea of buying this, having that, it thrills me. and so, since i was still at home, i insisted to buy myself a pricey handbag for class and outing purposes because i planned to use it for a long term. apparently, nothing had caught my eyes and i was a bit reluctant to spend three numbers for merely a handbag. alas, i am still a student. a miskin one too.after some serious calculation and discussion with friends, i ended up buying a cheap thailand made handbag that i found ridiculously cute with bow in front of its round shape. its pretty unique, though, and my colleagues are so used of seeing me with funny clothes and shoes. why not bag, for this time.

i guess i am no longer that brand freak anymore and my resolution has somewhat accomplished, (i wished to be frugal for 2010, and i just did that). applaud to the great king Moon, mwahahhaha. still, a part of me loves the expensive latest designer handbag or shoes but considering my condition, i should not be bothered to compete with some brand snob because what i fashion presenting who i am, the great Moon.

hey, i am still looking good with some bundle garments and people indeed asked me where i got that stuff. besides, not all the brand stuff are equally good, bcus some of it (mango and f21) are made in china. and oh, a fashionista is not necessarily a branded slave, you just have to have the 'mix and match' skill.

p/s: i made too much of bragging myself and i know its not healthy. but,  its another way to be confident, kan! oh, well!

Comments

little ain said…
hahahaha.

matronly? jahat sehhh!

*clap*

yeayy, so no for shopping.
D.S.R said…
moon!!!akulah insan yg tergolong dalam orang nak suh ko bawak p bundle!!!!cepat3!!! =D
THESUPERMOON said…
ain: now, its time to say yes for fooooooooodddddd :)

dhiya: ala, nanti aku consult dgn driver cemana k. peace!

Popular Posts