An impulse writing.

I have cried myself to sleep.

Maybe it's true that engagement is the hardest part of relationship, when you can get pissed on tiny matters, which lead to another matter.

The way I see a problem is through tiny details. Because I believe, every problem is rooted from tiny trivial matter.

With that tiny trivial unimportant matters, I can foresee where this gonna lead if I neglect what I have. Impulsively, I activate my own defense shield, guarding what I have from losing it to someone who has so little empathy in herself.

Empathy.
Understand and tolerate of what others' might be feeling, take charge of self control, know the limitation.

Lack of empathy leads to assholic traits of being a selfish, brainless and heartless person.

Maybe it is true, women hate each other, and women easily get jealous of other's possession, But I am a woman.

Expectation.
Expecting that people view at least somewhat closer to what you are thinking. Wrong.

Trust.
When one has no courage to speak up right up to you. Violation of trust.







Comments

Popular Posts