joy

sumpah, i miss the world on the net really really much.

life, to be shorten, is pretty much awesome. i love my colleagues, they are like a bunch of old friends from high school, warm and honest. and i am indeed very thankful to be blessed in meeting those great people. i meet my own pervert in crime, as known as my raba buddy and she's hot and smart. not trying to sound gayish but reality is hard to ignore. i spend more time laughing with good friends from high school. i shop books. i find the time to read the books. i treat families and friends once in a month. i give mom money. i invest on good shoes and bag. i pull myself out from a vague friendship. i live in a little room that i pay all by myself and i love the sweet joy of solitude. my housemate is friendly and kind. suffice to say, everything seems to be at the right place, though the job is quite shitty and my lappy was stolen and love is nowhere close.

alas, i am with all my heart feel very much thankful to the Almighty for this sweet joy. Alhamdulillah.

Comments

saifura said…
i will treat u dinner once i work ok darl..heee

Popular Posts