monday rantings

i miss my restless soul. the one that bitches everyday, the one who finds wrath in every hateful thing. the one who condemns and complaints like she owns the world. i miss that restless bitch. 

being busy made me forget the bliss of devilish manner. i have noticed that in 2011 i did not yet bitching about how terrible life can be. and i cursed lesser so far. not that i proud to announce myself as a haughty girl who loves to vomit the obscene words, but as you can see there are flying cherubs behind me and the halo on top of this very head. :)

at this exact moment i am busy with the unimportant act class, the preparation of career days, the endless assignments for minor and majors, and of course the tests. knowing the play only costs us 10%, it got me discouraged me to be serious and excited about staging it. the problem lies not within the play, but it is because of our lecturer, Dr. Low Batt, who had sold our time and soul to the art lecturer, namely Gaylord. leaving me and some of the unsatisfied colleagues in wrath seeing Dr. Low Batt is powerless in front of the Gaylord.

and so we had to spent extra hours every week just to learn the so-called-acting lessons. in class, this morning we did the voice projection, projecting the voice that coming out from the belly, blablabalblaldavmla. i was a failure at this. and heck la you to expect me to have the voice volume increased by the staging day. if the requirements need us to project our voice loudly and to have excessive gesture while talking, where goes the need of understanding the content. now, this is just pointless and full of shit, right?

talking of shit, a wicked bird had left his mark on my shawl, right at my shoulder. i was talking to Won Lin, and suddenly came Maggie, pointing her index finger at the greenish-yellowish shit that was right on my shoulder. and there goes 'eeeeewwww' 'yeeeswwww' 'yuckkkks, oooooo like i love to be the loo of the birds laa. cisss!! alas, it was actually a good joke in Monday's afternoon. after spending nights thinking on how to complete the Othello's essay, good laughter is truly needed. 

oh well.

Comments

little ain said…
chaiyok chaiyok mmoniey.
Syahmi said…
eeeuuwwww Mooonnnn! stay away from me! haha

Popular Posts