exhausted week

this week i barely had enough sleep and i dont know how long this body can take. my week was damn hectic, even in weekend i had not be able to indulge myself with a good long sleep. T_T. and tomorrow i've got zillionth of things to be done for the career fair.

at this exact moment, while i am typing down word and word from this weary soul and body,  i miss my heavenly last years honeymoon when i joined nothing and became a lunatic who talked to the moon. it was  a pain in the arse and the mood was gloomy, nonetheless, it was a blissful and beautiful moment, beautiful pain. i miss the moment of me and me spending time together, singing/screaming some cool tracks from The Killers. man, that was a relief i tell ya.

i don't feel regret about joining activities, it just that i remorse to the old me who did not bother to join activities in university. imagine how wonderful my life could be if i met these wonderful people earlier, how many experience i could gain for two years, how cool my CV would be if i was active since the day i stepped on Penang. which is stupid lah, at this last semester i finally found the right place and people for me to dwell in.

no point of talking now, so to soothe the agony, a saying 'it's better late than never' is best too upgrade the positiveness. 
oh welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...........................................................................

Comments

Popular Posts